Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow.  We're celebrating today, since most of us are around today.  Of course, I had to make some cards for the special occassion.  I'll share them and briefly explain my steps.  Here's the first:


I'm calling it my "Gift Card"...  Get it???  Cause it's a GIFT shaped card.  Te he he.  I used my Cricut with the Pooh and Friends cartridge.  It's a cute present that I turned into a card by cutting a back a little smaller and scoring a 1.5" flap to attach.  This is not my original idea.  I saw a version on the Bitten by the Bug blog challenge.



The second card I used a CC Design stamp.  The paper was from my scrap pile, but I remember it's My Mind's Eye, cause I love this paper.  I added some flowers and Stickles for flare.
 



The final card is also a Cricut cut card from the Pooh & Friends cartridge. I know that my son will love giving this to his Gramma. I've put his hand print on the inside along with a cute "Happy Birthday" cut.

That's it for now. I just want to say that I have the best mom. She is so nurturing to my children (and to her own kids too!) She's loving and giving and she never wants anything for herself. I aspire to be as great a mom and person as she is. I love you Mom.


Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

No comments: